DirectPath’s Strategic Engagement Services solution incorporates industry best practices and years of experience servicing clients across multiple industries to provide an engagement-based benefits delivery system for employee education, annual open enrollment, mergers and acquisitions, ACA expanded offerings and new hire onboarding.
Through meaningful and individualized conversations, DirectPath Benefits Educators help your client’s employees navigate the complexities of health care, wellness programs and many other benefit concepts. Our individualized approach to the communication and benefits enrollment ensures that employees are more informed, HR departments are supported and corporate objectives are met.
Increase your client’s satisfaction by actively engaging employees in benefit programs and other important corporate initiatives through a proven solution that includes:
- Noncommissioned DirectPath Benefits Educators, including bilingual educators
- Telephone education/enrollment support via the DirectPath Benefits Service Center
- On-site education/enrollment support
- Electronic education/enrollment support
- Core and voluntary benefits education and enrollment
- Customized benefits messaging and scripts to ensure consistency and effectiveness
- Real-time dashboards and reports to track progress
- Specialized education & enrollment during mergers & acquisitions and new hire onboarding
DirectPath is an industry leader in strategic employee engagement and health care compliance for Fortune 1000 employers. Our customers experience significant ROI on their benefits investments through increased employee participation, management of the evolving regulatory environment and reduced cost through benefits plan management technology.
Key Benefits to Working with DirectPath:
- Reduces employer cost
- Increases employee participation
- Optimizes benefits administration
- Provides decision support at time of enrollment
- Simplifies enrollment with proactive session scheduling
- Enhances awareness, knowledge and appreciation of benefits
Related Reading: BenefitsPro: The Age of Consumerism — And Where Brokers Fit In