DirectPath helps employers spend less energy on mundane HR tasks so they can get back to engaging and supporting their employees.
We do this with the industry’s only technology-enabled service to automate the benefits plan management process, controlling HR costs and compliance.
Our company was built on collecting, normalizing and managing benefits information for the largest companies in the world. When companies struggle to acquire detailed, factual information they turn to us. DirectPath’s Global Data Management Service helps international corporations gain greater visibility into how their current global benefit plans compare to local statutory and market practices on a country-by-country basis.
Our technology collects global benefits plan data and manages it in a secure environment that can be leveraged to:
- Compare and contrast benefits offered across multiple countries or regions
- Consolidate information to analyze strategic initiatives and new programs
- Generate on-demand reports by region and/or HR program
- Compare existing programs with market practice and statutory requirements in each country
We provide a seamless collaboration across internal human resources teams spanning geographic boundaries and external parties such as local and international consultants, without sacrificing the security or integrity of your data.
Key Benefits to Working with DirectPath:
- Gain insight into the costs, scope and effectiveness of benefits programs
- Maintain a one-stop database of all benefit programs, where information is uploaded, stored and analyzed
- Document workflow for full user control and audit trail
- Comprehensive analytical tools and reports provide side-by-side comparisons of benefit plans and vendors across different countries