The Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and compliance requirements for the Employer mandate are complex and time-consuming. Noncompliance with the regulations could cost you millions of dollars.
DirectPath offers the only end-to-end ACA Reporting Solution for employers. We’ve been solving ERISA and ACA compliance challenges for Fortune 1000 organizations with complex benefit plan structures for more than a decade. Our large employer clients are confidently in compliance.
The ACA Tax Reporting Solution:
- Is an end-to-end solution that allows your team to delegate the work of preparing 1095 statements and 1094 filings to DirectPath
- Includes data gathering of required data from all of your source systems: payroll, timekeeping, benefit administration, accounting and actuarial
- Validates the data with hundreds of business rules to prevent errors and costly corrections with the IRS
- Provides you with meaningful insight to compliance with the Offer of Coverage and Affordability regulations, allowing you to proactively manage your benefit programs to avoid “A” and “B” penalties
- Is experienced with high volumes of statements, and has one of the best turnaround times for print/mail in the market – we can work with your schedule to meet the January 31 mailing deadline
- Stays up-to-date with changing IRS regulations so you don’t have to. The IRS has already announced new codes for the 1095-C, and is continuing to change the AIR electronic filing requirements. Our technology stays up to date, without demands on your IT team.
We have successfully produced over a quarter million 1095-B and 1095-Cs for our large, complex clients over the last two years. IRS filings were on-time and accepted. Our clients are prepared for the increased compliance requirements and evolving regulations in 2017.
Related Reading: ACA Reporting Solution