DirectPath helps employers increase ROI on their benefits investments, by helping employees make smarter decisions about how they choose and use their health care plans.
We do this by serving as a strategic advisor with benefits plan management technology and individualized service to educate employees on the valuable programs their employers offer.
DirectPath’s Personalized Benefits Education & Enrollment Services combines industry best practices and decades of experience servicing clients across multiple industries to provide strategic employee engagement.
Through personal, one-on-one conversations, DirectPath Benefits Educators help our clients’ employees maneuver the complexities of health care and wellness programs, health care reform and many other benefit concepts. Our individualized approach to communication and benefits enrollment ensures that participants are more informed, HR departments are free to focus on strategic initiatives and corporate objectives are met.
Educating employees is critical to successful open enrollment and wellness participation. But communicating for communications’ sake is not enough—engagement depends on how well the audience understands what’s changing, what’s required, and what it means to them personally. Communication to engage employees links strategy to results – a key quantifier when paying close attention to costs.
Our clients actively engage employees in benefit programs and other important corporate initiatives by leveraging a proven solution that includes:
- Noncommissioned DirectPath Benefits Educators (including bilingual educators)
- Telephone education/enrollment support via the DirectPath Benefits Service Center
- Individual, confidential on-site education/enrollment support
- Individual, confidential online education/enrollment support
- Core and voluntary benefits education and enrollment
- Customized benefits messaging and scripts to ensure consistency and effectiveness
- Real-time dashboards and reports to track progress
- Specialized education & enrollment during mergers & acquisitions and new hire onboarding
Working with DirectPath:
- Reduces employer cost
- Increases employee participation
- Optimizes benefits administration
- Provides decision support at time of enrollment
- Simplifies enrollment with proactive session scheduling
- Enhances awareness, knowledge and appreciation of benefits
Related Reading: HR.com: Active Enrollment Provides Significant Advantages