DirectPath Debunks Affordable Care Act “Myths” with New eBook
DirectPath, the industry leader in employee health care engagement and compliance, today announced the release of a new eBook, “The Affordable Care Act: Fact vs. Myth.” This eBook debunks common myths associated with the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) became one of the most transformative changes to our health care and tax systems when it was signed into law in 2010. In ensuring that every American has access to reliable, affordable care, the ACA shifted health care responsibility to consumers. This shift has presented new challenges for both employees and their employers, who continue to struggle to navigate their roles and options under this new paradigm.
The new eBook offers comprehensive, research-backed insight to address the most pressing questions surrounding the ACA, such as:
- The impact and fate of the ACA under a changing administration
- The top ACA cost drivers for companies
- The strides being made in benefits education and health care literacy
- The role of the impending Cadillac Tax – and what employers can do to prepare
- The true value of High Deductible Health Plans
- The future of employer-sponsored health insurance
“We are at the heart of a quickly evolving health care system,” said Kim Buckey, VP of client services, DirectPath. “With sweeping change comes sweeping confusion, and this eBook is meant to clarify some of the open questions employers face as they plan for the future.”