Weekly Clinical Service Dose: 5 Tips for Starting a Healthy Lifestyle and Having a Healthy Start to the Day
How do you Live a Healthy Lifestyle?
Simple, by following these 5 expert-backed tips for starting a healthy lifestyle which will ensure that you start the morning right!
- Start your day with a glass of water
- Water gives you a healthy start because it helps in proper circulation of nutrients in the body. Water serves as the body’s transportation system.
- Consume your breakfast within an hour of waking up. Ensure it is high in protein.
- The optimum time to have breakfast is 7 am, or within the first hour of waking up.
- Always breakfast should be healthier, heavier, and eaten at earliest. Almost 60% of our total calories should come from our breakfast.
- Make time for a morning exercise routine.
- Try taking time out for at least 15 minutes of morning exercise for weight loss.
- Never skip any food group. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- If you stop eating carbohydrate, you rapidly lose water weight as your body breaks down the stored carbohydrates.
- Eat healthy snacks every 2-3 hours a day.
- Always have healthy, non-fried but baked snacks handy. If possible, you can make some yourself at home! That will prevent unnecessary snacking.
Why is it Important to Have a Healthy Lifestyle?
Determined efforts to have healthy lifestyle habits can help prevent life-long lifestyle diseases like diabetes, hypertension, heart ailments among many. A healthy lifestyle can help manage an already existing condition well also!
So, having a few healthy lifestyle tips can go a long way in improving your overall health and mental well-being.
Have a question? Contact us at AskANurse@DirectPathHealth.com