Employees already find it stressful to navigate through the health care system; add a difficult diagnosis or prolonged treatment and it becomes overwhelming.
DirectPath’s Nurse Navigators are not just powerful allies when dealing with a complicated medical situation–they’re experts in explaining a clinical diagnosis, and treatment options, coordinating services with multiple health care providers and helping patients manage chronic conditions. Armed with this information, members are able to make important care decisions before incurring claims, not after.
DirectPath’s Nurse Navigators play an instrumental role in patient advocacy, giving each member a clinical resource when they need it most.
Key Benefits to Working with DirectPath:
• Improves patient understanding of their condition and their treatment options
• Improves patient compliance with condition management
• Ensures coordination of care among providers
• Relieves patient stress and concerns
• Enhances awareness, knowledge and appreciation of benefits
Back to Advocacy & Transparency