The Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and compliance requirements for the Employer mandate are complex and time-consuming. Noncompliance with the regulations could cost you millions of dollars.
DirectPath offers the only end-to-end ACA Reporting Solution for employers. We’ve been solving ERISA and ACA compliance challenges for Fortune 1000 organizations with complex benefit plan structures for more than a decade. Our large employer clients are confidently in compliance.
The ACA Tax Reporting Solution:
- Is an end-to-end solution that allows your team to delegate the work of preparing 1095 statements and 1094 filings to DirectPath
- Includes data gathering of required data from all of your source systems: payroll, timekeeping, benefit administration, accounting and actuarial
- Validates the data with hundreds of business rules to prevent errors and costly corrections with the IRS
- Provides you with meaningful insight to compliance with the Offer of Coverage and Affordability regulations, allowing you to proactively manage your benefit programs to avoid “A” and “B” penalties
- Is experienced with high volumes of statements, and has one of the best turnaround times for print/mail in the market – we can work with your schedule to meet the January 31 mailing deadline
- Stays up-to-date with changing IRS regulations so you don’t have to. The IRS is continuing to change the AIR electronic filing requirements. Our technology stays up to date, without demands on your IT team.
We have successfully produced over a quarter million 1095-B and 1095-Cs for our large, complex clients over the last three years. IRS filings were on-time and accepted. Our clients are prepared for the continued compliance requirements and evolving regulations in 2018.
Related Reading: ACA Reporting Solution