The ever-changing health care market continues to cause confusion and stress for employees. When employees struggle to understand their health care, they tend to make poor and costly decisions.
DirectPath’s Advocacy and Transparency service guides employees to make better health care decisions with individualized education for selecting the right benefit plan, expert assistance in making informed care choices and rewards for sensible financial decisions.
We make sure your employees are making the most of their coverage and you’re getting the best return on your investment. Access to knowledgeable and experienced advocates who can help employees shop for their health care, answer benefit questions, locate in-network providers and resolve claims issues helps
employees make better decisions about their care and enables employers to reduce administrative and health care costs.
Working with DirectPath advocates:
- Drives significant claims savings
- Creates better health care consumers
- Reduces administrative burdens
- Improves employee satisfaction with company benefits
Our services are helping employees become better health care consumers by leveraging a proven service that includes:
- Access to advocates
- Resolving billing and claim issues
- Assisting with referrals and prior authorization
- Finding providers for second opinions and schedule appointments
- Access to registered nurses for diagnosis, procedures and medication options
- Personalized procedural cost and quality reports
- Rewards for selecting low cost care