DirectPath is improving the way companies manage their employee benefits.
Our Benefits Plan Management solution is a widely accepted collaboration platform which is currently used by Fortune 1000 employers, leading consulting firms and benefit brokers, as well as thousands of benefit providers.
Benefits plan data is often manually maintained in multiple locations, including legacy system databases and unstructured data sources such as Microsoft Word documents or Excel files. DirectPath’s patented extract, transform and load (ETL) technology converts both structured and unstructured data into normalized benefits plan designs, which are loaded into a centralized benefits plan management system.
DirectPath customers realize strong ROI with savings in the following areas:
- Reduced health care costs
- Lower administrative fees
- Improved vendor and plan performance
- Streamlined regulatory compliance
- End-to-end visibility throughout the benefits lifecycle
Key Benefits to Working with DirectPath:
- Centralize benefits plan information as a foundation for future success
- Reduce complexity and cost associated with managing and updating benefits plan information
- Perform real-time, customized plan design benchmarking against a de-identified, normalized competitive database
- Reduce legal and financial exposure