DirectPath helps employers increase ROI on their benefits investments by helping employees make smarter health care decisions that are aligned with corporate objectives.
We do this by serving as the strategic advisor with benefits management technology and individualized service to educate employees on the valuable initiatives being offered by employers.
DirectPath’s Personalized Benefits Education & Enrollment Services combines industry best practices and decades of experience servicing clients across multiple industries to provide strategic employee engagement.
Through confidential, one-on-one conversations with employees, DirectPath’s Benefits Educators help employees maneuver the complexities of health care, wellness programs, and many other benefit concepts during the open enrollment process. Our individualized approach ensures that employees are more informed, HR departments are supported, and corporate objectives are met.
Using our individualized approach, DirectPath has provided as much as a 700% year-over-year increase in plan adoption aligned to corporate objectives.
Actively engage employees in benefit programs and other important corporate initiatives by leveraging a proven service that includes:
- Individual benefit onboarding with noncommissioned DirectPath Benefits Educators, including bilingual educators
- On-site education and enrollment support
- Telephonic education and enrollment support via the DirectPath Benefits Service Center
- Customized benefits messaging and scripts to ensure consistency and effectiveness
- Customized communication campaigns, featuring dynamic content and compelling design, to capture and hold employees’ interest
- User-friendly online tool for employees to schedule appointments
- Benefits education and enrollment during new hire onboarding and mergers and acquisitions
- Real-time dashboards and reports to track the progress of key initiatives
Working with DirectPath:
- Optimizes benefits administration
- Reduces employer cost
- Increases employee participation
- Provides decision support at time of enrollment
- Simplifies enrollment with proactive session scheduling
- Enhances awareness, knowledge and appreciation
- Drives a consistent message and understanding of corporate initiatives
Related Reading: Active Enrollment: Creating A Win-Win For All