DirectPath’s New Hire Onboarding solution combines strategy, materials and support to help new employees understand which benefits they are being offered and how to use those benefits based on their current situation.
DirectPath’s communications specialists prepare enrollment guides, newsletters and training materials, as well as companion compliance materials, including summary plan descriptions (SPDs), summaries of benefits and coverage (SBCs) and other legal notices. Our team are experts in both communication and employee benefits – so you can trust that the content will accurately describe your offerings and how they work.
One-on-one enrollment education clarifies each individual situation, resulting in the most appropriate benefit selection.
Through meaningful and individualized conversations, DirectPath Benefit Educators help your new employees navigate the enrollment process, enroll in the plans and programs that best suit their needs and enhance their understanding and appreciation of benefits. Actively engage new employees in benefit programs by leveraging a proven solution that includes:
- Noncommissioned DirectPath Benefits Educators, including bilingual educators
- Telephone education/enrollment support via the DirectPath Benefits Service Center
- Electronic education/enrollment support
- Core and voluntary benefits education and enrollment
- Customized benefits messaging and scripts to ensure consistency and effectiveness
- Real-time dashboards and reports to track progress
Key Benefits to Working with DirectPath:
- Reduces employer cost
- Increases employee participation
- Optimizes benefits administration
- Provides decision support at time of enrollment
- Simplifies enrollment with proactive session scheduling
- Enhances awareness, knowledge and appreciation of benefits
Related Reading: HR.com: New Year, New You: Mastering New Hire Onboarding for 2017